***As an organization dedicated to the well-being of our community, United Way of Central New Mexico is closely monitoring the developments surrounding Covid-19 (coronavirus) in our communities. If you have questions regarding the virus, you can call the New Mexico coronavirus hotline at 1-855-600-3453. We encourage everyone to read these recommendations from the New Mexico Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control for reducing the risk of infection in yourself and others.
United Way of Central New Mexico’s 2-1-1 hotline offers information and referrals to people in need of help. The service is available Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Need help finding the right resources?
Just dial 2-1-1 now.
We provide free referrals to health and human services, government agencies, and community based organizations. 2-1-1 is a comprehensive source for information, that connects individuals and families to the organizations that can best address their needs.
Calls are answered Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You can view a printable list of resources including shelters, rent assistance, food pantries and more by browsing our searchable database below.
Services we refer people to include:
- Basic Human Needs Resources: food pantries, clothing banks, shelters, rent assistance.
- Physical and Mental Health Resources: Medicaid and Medicare, children’s health programs, counseling, crisis intervention services, drug and alcohol intervention and rehabilitation.
- Senior Services and Disability Programs: adult day care, Meals on Wheels, respite care, transportation, case management.
- Children, Youth and Family Resources: child care, Head Start, youth at risk, mentoring programs, protective services, education based programs, family resource centers.
- Abuse, Neglect and Sexual Assault Resources: domestic violence shelters, violence intervention, protective services, crisis response, victim support services, legal aid.
Still need help? Contact Us